Terms & Conditions
RightDrive Inc. Terms & Conditions
RightDrive Inc. requires any product purchased from our store be installed by a licensed mechanic familiar with both the product and vehicle.
Any orders shipped by RightDrive Inc. are shipped in working condition, and without damage. Please check your shipment as soon as it is received, and report any damage that has occurred in shipping immediately. Damage notification must be received within 24 hours of item receipt. Failure to report the damaged item within this time frame will eliminate any refund or exchange options. RightDrive Inc is not responsible for any shipping damage. Should you require insurance on the item shipped, please notify RightDrive Inc prior to shipment and we will obtain this for you, at your expense.
RightDrive Inc. is not responsible for incorrect orders made, or non-fitment of parts due to customized installations and holds no liability for any associative costs. Please double check your vehicle application prior to ordering. If you have any questions regarding compatibility with your vehicle, please contact one of our customer care experts prior to ordering.
Any errors or discrepancies with orders fulfilled by RightDrive Inc. must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of the order. After 5 business days of receipt of the order, RightDrive Inc. cannot correct, exchange, refund or cancel the order. This applies to both incorrect parts or incorrect quantity of parts.
All performance parts are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk. RightDrive Inc. holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Performance parts sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces, and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that RightDrive Inc. holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
RightDrive Inc. does not accept refunds or exchanges. In the event of a permissible exchange or refund, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. In the event a refund is deemed permissible, payment reversal will occur within 30 days of authorization.
All parts are final sale, whether the part is in stock or special order. Special order parts refer to any parts that are not in stock at the time the purchaser places an order. After the order has been paid for by the purchaser, no changes, cancellations, exchanges or refunds are possible.
RightDrive Inc. is not responsible for any postage costs for items being returned for exchange, refund or warranty replacement, nor the shipping cost back to the purchaser. The purchaser is solely responsible for any shipping costs in regards to product exchanges, returns, or warranty replacement.
All parts orders generally take between 1-3 business days to process if they are in stock at our location. Parts that have to be ordered in from the manufacturer's warehouse could take 5 business days or longer to process. Special order parts could take 20 business days or longer to process, depending on the manufacturer's location and stock. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been placed, regardless of the lead time required to fulfill the order.
RightDrive Inc. reserves the right to modify pricing and product details at any time, and without prior notice.
All product information contained within this site may or may not be accurate. Please check with the product manufacturer for official information and specifications. We are not responsible for any incorrect information posted on this website.
Any and all quotes for parts pricing are valid for 5 business days. After 5 business days and quotes may change, as suppliers adjust pricing and exchange rates fluctuate.
These terms and conditions apply to all parts sold, whether through website sales, email sales, Facebook sales, phone sales or in-store sales.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘RightDrive Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON, L4K 1W5, Canada.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- All product information contained within this site may or may not be accurate. Please check with the product manufacturer for official information and specifications. We are not responsible for any incorrect information posted on this website.
All terms and conditions listed above are subject to change at any time, without prior notice.